The HappyEdugator

The HappyEdugator
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Click Here to Link to My TPT Store

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year Sale

I have been pretty silent lately, but holidays and moving across the country doesn't allow much time to blog. I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas, and that you have a wonderful New Year 2017!

I wanted to let you know that a group of teachers I collaborate with have put together a big dollar deal sale today, all day New Year's Eve. You can find some amazing deals, but only for a little while longer. You can find, for instance, my popular Polar Bear PowerPoint, on sale for only a dollar...which is 75% off! You can find all the great deals here.


Also, tomorrow, you will find bundles marked off 50%! Click here.  



Additionally, my everything else in my store will be on sale...20% off store-wide!


Happy New Year everyone!
May it be the best year ever!

Best wishes for success always, Deborah
.

No comments:

Post a Comment