The HappyEdugator

The HappyEdugator
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Click Here to Link to My TPT Store

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Winners!

Hello everyone! I posted the winners of the TPT gift card contest on my Facebook page, and then forgot to follow through and post it here. My apologies! Winners were notified by email right away, but in case you were wondering;


Stay tuned...more contests are in the works. :)

Speaking about winners...I feel like one tonight. Every year when I get my escrow statement, I end up with a higher mortgage payment...higher taxes, higher insurance...something always makes my payment go up. Today the envelope came. I tossed it on my desk, dreading it. So, I finally opened it and found out that my mortgage will not only go down this time by $23/ month, but they sent me a check for overpayment! (for more than a tank of gas) OMG! Woohoo!

Last night, when I was making some items for Easter and St. Patrick's Day, I realized I didn't have many digital papers or clip art shamrocks that I could use for spring products, so I made some to use and added them to my store for you as well. They are 50% off for the next 48 hours:

Spring Chevron Digital Paper

Spring Chevron Digital Paper

Shamrocks Clip Art

Shamrocks Clip Art

Gingham Digital Paper

Gingham Digital Paper

Polka Dots Digital Paper

Polka Dots Digital Paper

Checkered Digital Paper


Checkered Digital Paper

Diagonal Stripes Digital Paper

Diagonal Stripes Digital Paper

And if you need some free clip art for St. Patrick's Day...this is an oldie, which I haven't updated yet, but you can still use the set. I plan on resizing the images to be more standard soon, but they still work. These were some of my first doodlings in clip art...so they are forever free.

St Patricks Day Clip Art FREEBIE

St. Patrick's Day Clip Art

Have a great weekend!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment