The HappyEdugator

The HappyEdugator
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Click Here to Link to My TPT Store

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Free St. Patrick's Day Clip Art!

If you have been following me, you will know that I have been making some clip art and sharing for free. HappyEdugator Clip-Art I know I am not very good at it yet, but I am learning and practicing, and most importantly, having fun. Maybe one day, I will be able to sell my clip art, but I have a lot of learning to do before I get there, so until then, all my clip art will be free for personal or commercial use. Just put a link to my store on your credits page if you wish to use it for products you sell.
(I would be so honored)

I am sharing my latest with you, and if you love it, please rate it. If you want to be notified when I post some more, click on the green star and follow my TPT store. I am now working on a free Easter set. Thanks so much!

St. Patrick's Day Free Clip Art

St-Patricks-Day-Free-Clip-Art

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Deborah Hayes
aka HappyEdugator

1 comment:

  1. Hey Deborah, I found your collaborative Pinterest boards on Victoria Leon's posting. The email I sent you was returned, but I would love to be added to your boards if possible. Thank you for considering me.

    https://www.pinterest.com/sherryclements/

    Sherry Clements

    ReplyDelete