The HappyEdugator

The HappyEdugator
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Click Here to Link to My TPT Store

Sunday, November 30, 2014

TPT Super Cyber Sale December 1st and 2nd!



You have probably already heard the news, but if not, this is a reminder that Teacherspayteachers.com is having a super Cyber Sale starting Monday December 1 and running through Tuesday December 2. Just enter the code TPTCYBER at checkout and get an extra 10 % off your entire purchase. Most stores are participating in the sale by offering discounts up to 20% off ...if you stop by my store,  HappyEdugator , you will find my entire store is discounted at 20% off, so you can save a total of 28% at checkout! (20% off my items, and an additional 10% off that total at checkout.)

I am also including all my bundles in this sale, so you can really stock up on some fantastic savings!

As you probably know, my store has a variety of materials for all subjects and levels. I have been working on revising some of my older products, and adding some new ones. Remember, if you buy a product from me, you receive all future revisions and updates for free. Also, if you want something added you can contact me and I will try to help you out.  Here are some new additions:

Check out -

For middle/high school Language Arts -

A-Christmas-Carol-Christmas-Card-Project

A Christmas Carol Christmas Card Project



For upper elementary/middle grades Language Arts -

Parts-of-Speech-BUNDLE Grades-4-8

Parts of Speech BUNDLE - Parts of Speech Teaching Resource


For lower elementary math -

Christmas-Place-Value-Smartboard-Activities

Christmas - Place Value

For all grade levels/subjects -

PowerPoint-Game-Templates-BUNDLE

PowerPoint Game Templates BUNDLE

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Perhaps you enjoyed it with family and friends, or had a little get-away. I hope however you celebrated, you had a restful and blessed day.

Despite some glitches in our Thanksgiving this year, we really are counting our blessings. The weather was not cooperating for a journey north and across the country to Seattle or Chicago to see our families, and I did not really want to cook a huge dinner for just the two of us. So, my husband and I tried something different this year, and journeyed south to Cocoa Beach. We were so excited to get a great deal for three nights right on the beach.

Unfortunately, a cold front followed us, so even in sunny Florida, it was stormy and then chilly! On top of that, Greg caught a cold, so he spent the 3 days in the hotel room bed! :( We had a rather lackluster dinner at a buffet that was rather disappointing. However, we realized what was really important...we were together (with our doggies)!  Even though our plans did not pan out the way we wanted, we counted our blessings and reminded ourselves that we're truly blessed beyond measure!

Here's hoping you realize your blessings, too!

Best wishes,
Deborah Hayes
aka HappyEdugator

P.S. A big thank you to Heather Schmidt from Creation Castle for designing the cute banner above!






No comments:

Post a Comment