The HappyEdugator

The HappyEdugator
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Click Here to Link to My TPT Store

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Happy! Happy! Happy! New Grandson Arrives! Freebie Welcome Sign!

I am still taking a little break from writing this week, because I have a new grandson! I just have to share, because I am happy! Happy! HAPPY!

 Introducing Liam Taylor Ross!  7 lbs 13 oz., 20 inches long, with a mop of black hair. He was born August 5th, 2014.


My lovely daughter, Deborah, and my other grandson enjoying his new cousin!


I hope you are Happy, Happy, Happy, too! So here is a freebie for you! To celebrate, I am making this paid item free! 


Happy Happy Happy Welcome Sign

Best wishes always! DEBORAH 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Deborah! Both of your grandsons are adorable - how exciting for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful experience it must have been to be able to share those first few weeks with your daughter :) Pass on congratulations to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Pamela and Jill! :) I am grateful to have been able to be there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Deborah! I am glad you were able to spend time with your loved ones...
    -Vicky

    ReplyDelete