The HappyEdugator

The HappyEdugator
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Click Here to Link to My TPT Store

Monday, August 18, 2014

Back to School Sale and Back Home!

Hello everyone,
I have been enjoying the last few weeks in Seattle with the new grandson and my daughter, and with my other grandson and my son! I arrived back home late Thursday night, and took the weekend to celebrate my joyous reunion with my hubby and my doggies. So happy to be home! After I got unpacked, we went to the beach and spent some quality time together! Finally reunited!

My gentle Greg!

Happy me!

Reunited after 5 weeks!

So happy together...
The Golden Girls - Angel (in back) and Sandy

Clap along if you're happy...I get home just in time for another TPT sale! WOO HOO! 


 TPT Sale

 I will be putting everything in my store on sale so you can save on Wednesday, August 20th! The next couple of days would be a good time to get some items wishlisted for the big one day only sale. I hope you can find time! It is precious at this time of year!

Today I have several FREEBIES to share:

Staying Cool in the Library has these terrific task cards or scoot game! 

Adjectives and Adverbs Task Cards/Scoot Game - FREEBIE

Resource Ranch has this awesome Freebie:



Choosing Just Right Books - Forever FREEBIE

Scrotten's Stuff has this useful item for the older kids:


Academic Language Common Core Words Set 1A

and also you can catch this in my store:


Free Reading Log - Weekly Homework or Classwork Sheet

I hope everyone has a great school year and that the back to school rush doesn't stress you out!

Best wishes, Deborah Hayes 
aka HappyEdugator










No comments:

Post a Comment