The HappyEdugator

The HappyEdugator
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Click Here to Link to My TPT Store

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Big Milestone = Big SALE

Sorry I have been quiet for a couple of weeks, but I caught some horrible virus and ended up with pneumonia and laryngitis. I am still not over it, but I am finally on the mend.

I wanted to make a short post today to let all my followers know that I made a major TPT milestone last week, and to thank all of you have supported me, I am going to have all my PowerPoints on sale at 20% off starting Sunday, March 16 through Wednesday, March 19th! 

We finished reading the book The White Giraffe, and we are now going to start our nonfiction unit this quarter. We will be reading the kid's version of the book "Gifted Hands" The Ben Carson Story. It is a very inspirational story that I know my kids will love. 

For St. Patrick's Day, stop by my store and pick up the free door hanger! 
St. Patrick's Day Door Hanger

Have a great week! 

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment