The HappyEdugator

The HappyEdugator
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Click Here to Link to My TPT Store

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Martin Luther King Holiday!

We started back to school this week. The nice thing is that we are off next Monday for Martin Luther King Holiday, so it will only be one week back before we have another holiday! How cool is that? :)

I have several products in my TPT store that relate to the holiday. I will be using this PowerPoint and Writing Activity on Friday. I usually have the students read and watch Robert Kennedy's speech also, before they complete the writing activity. Most of them have already heard MLK's  "I Have a Dream" speech, and watching Robert Kennedy's response to the assassination gives many of them a new perspective. The PowerPoint will be on sale this week...save 20%!

Martin-Luther-King-Jr-PowerPoint-and-MLK-Writing-Assignment

Martin Luther King Jr. PowerPoint and MLK Writing Assignment

I have other activities available for sale as well. Stop by my store (click on the Teacherspayteachers link) and see if anything I have may be useful for your needs.

Happy Teaching!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment