The HappyEdugator

The HappyEdugator
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Click Here to Link to My TPT Store

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year and a Sale!

Happy New Year everyone! It looks like it is time to get back to reality. I have been working for two days taking down Christmas decorations, and I am still not finished! Phew! Hopefully, I will have it all done by the time I go back to school, which lucky for me, isn't until Thursday! However, I know many teachers are headed back to the classroom this week, and some already have...or would have if they didn't have a snow day.

So, to celebrate, I decided to have a sale. If you stop by my TPT store, you will find everything marked down. I think that would be a great way to start the year!

Here are a few products for January that you might like:

/Happy-New-Year-Making-Resolutions-and-Setting-Goals

Happy New Year - Making Resolutions and Setting Goals


New-Years-Traditions-Handouts-and-Quiz
New Year's Traditions Handouts and Quiz


Martin-Luther-King-Jr-PowerPoint-and-MLK-Writing-Assignment-29668
Martin Luther King Jr. PowerPoint and MLK Writing Assignment

Penguins-Fun-Facts-About-the-Life-of-a-Penguin-PowerPoint
Penguins - Fun Facts About the Life of a Penguin PowerPoint

And of course...a FREEBIE!

New-Year-Balloon-Activity
New Year Balloon Activity

Stay warm, and have a great start back to school!

Deborah



No comments:

Post a Comment