The HappyEdugator

The HappyEdugator
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Click Here to Link to My TPT Store

Thursday, December 26, 2013

I Hope You All Had a Merry Christmas!

I haven't been able to post anything lately. Hectic times during the holiday, the flu, and a broken toe! Ouch! In any case, I hope that everyone had a wonderful and merry Christmas, and that you were able to spend time with friends and family. My husband and I had a quiet and joyous Christmas together with our two doggies.

I thought you might like to know this is available for sale in my TPT store.  If you go back to school right after the New Year, here is a fun followup to your Christmas Around the World unit, and a good way to start the first few days back from vacation.

New-Year-Traditions-and-Customs-Around-the-World-PowerPoint

New Year Traditions and Customs Around the World PowerPoint

Of course, here is a FREEBIE for you as well. Stop by my store  and pick it up! I wish you all a very happy New Year!

Happy-New-Year-Handout

Happy New Year Handout

Deborah Hayes
aka HappyEdugator

No comments:

Post a Comment