The HappyEdugator

The HappyEdugator
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Click Here to Link to My TPT Store

Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Veteran's Day! Flash Sale in my TPT Store Today!

In honor of Veteran's Day, I am having a flash sale in my TPT store. Take 10% many items. Just stop by my store and click on the link On Sale. :)

I am very proud of all the students at my school who entered the VFW Patriot's Pen Essay Contest this year. We had 18 entries. This year's theme was What Patriotism Means to Me. Thank you to all who participated. We're still waiting to hear who this year's winners will be.

Photo: VFW essays - 18 students from CMS entered the annual PATRIOT'S PEN essay contest. This year's theme..What Patriotism Means to Me. Very proud of all! We're expecting to hear who the winners are very soon.

A big shout out to all our veterans today! I am so thankful that you keep us free.
My FREEBIE today:

Veterans-Day-Word-Scramble

Veteran's Day Word Scramble

Best wishes to all!
Deborah Hayes
aka HappyEdugator

No comments:

Post a Comment