The HappyEdugator

The HappyEdugator
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Click Here to Link to My TPT Store

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had our last day of school before the holiday yesterday, and I am so thankful for the time off! My husband still has to work, but we will get some time to spend together next weekend! Woohoo!

I was just going through ideas for fun things to do with kiddos over the holidays, and this picture I found on my phone caught my eye. I remember last year saving up bottle caps to recycle for some cause, but then the organization we were saving them for no longer collected them. So, we had lots of caps! Here is what a friend of mine did with them:


Photo: Kid art with bottle caps and glitter...
It was fun and entertaining for the kiddos, and I think I might extend this idea this year. I think they can be glued onto colored cardboard, and then the finished design cut out and placed on a plate stand. :)

Have fun this week everyone, and enjoy a great Thanksgiving!
Deborah Hayes
aka HappyEdugator

No comments:

Post a Comment