The HappyEdugator

The HappyEdugator
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Click Here to Link to My TPT Store

Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday? How about Cyber Monday AND Tuesday?

Hello Everyone!
I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with good food and good company. I am so grateful for everything I have and everyone in my life. I am especially grateful to you, my followers!

Are you exhausted from the chaos of Black Friday? Or did you avoid the mess? Maybe Cyber Monday is more your speed, when you can shop in your pajamas at home. I need to let you know, if you haven't already heard, that TPT is having a huge CYBER sale this Monday AND Tuesday, Dec. 2nd and 3rd. Everything in my store will be 20% off, and if you enter the code CYBER at checkout, TPT will take an additional 10% off! So, this will be the time to get those things you have put on your wishlist!

Also, I know how busy teachers are and that most of you will be back at work starting Monday, so I am starting the 20% off sale in my store on Sunday, Dec. 1st! So, if you would rather shop on Sunday to get ready for next week, you can still get a great deal!


Here is a special FREEBIE I made for all of you to show you how much I appreciate you! You may download it now!

Christmas-Gift-Coupons-and-Bookmarks

Christmas Gift Coupons and Bookmarks

Enjoy the rest of your time off, and don't miss the chance to stock up on your favorites!

Best wishes,
Deborah Hayes
aka HappyEdugator











No comments:

Post a Comment