The HappyEdugator

The HappyEdugator
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Click Here to Link to My TPT Store

Friday, September 6, 2013

Great Short Week and TPT Sale!

Hello Everyone!
It was a short week, but a productive one! After the three day weekend, my students worked on adjective and adverb clauses, and sentence structure. We also read the short story "Alll Summer in a Day" and discussed figurative language, along with tone and mood. We were able to compare the story to the move (available online), and then we used Chromebooks today to write. My students are starting to get comfortable using Google Docs, and I am excited about having them have use the new technology! They love it, too, and are so engaged. They don't even realize how much they are writing, and are suprised when they check their word count!

If you are interested in any of these activities, I have some products availabe in my TPT store that you might like.

Products for the short story "All Summer in a Day" by Ray Bradbury:



All-Summer-in-a-Day-by-Ray-Bradbury-PowerPoint

All-Summer-in-a-Day-by-Ray-Bradbury-Test-with-Constructed-Response

 All-Summer-in-a-Day-PowerPoint-and-Writing-Activity

All-Summer-in-a-Day-Literary-Analysis-Wall-Walk

Products for teaching sentence structure, adjective clauses, and adverb clauses:



Sentence-Structure-PowerPoint-for-a-FlipBook

Complex-Sentence-Worksheet-and-Handout

Sentence-Structure-Beat-the-Clock

Adjective-Clauses-Graphic-Organizer

Adverb-Clauses-Graphic-Organizer

Identifying-Clauses-Worksheet-or-Quiz

Adjective-and-Adverb-Clauses-Test-or-Worksheet-with-Key

Stop by my store now through Saturday for 10% off deals on many items in my store!

Don't forget to get my freebie "I Am" Poem, along with many other free items. Just click on FREE in the left sidebar when you visit the store, and find many things to help you start your year!

Best wishes,
Deborah

P.S. You always have permission to pin any of my blog posts or products in my store!



No comments:

Post a Comment