The HappyEdugator

The HappyEdugator
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Click Here to Link to My TPT Store

Friday, August 16, 2013

Welcome BACK TO SCHOOL and a big TPT SALE!

Welcome back!
Yes, I have been quiet lately. It has been a wonderful summer vacation! I have just returned back to southeast Georgia from Seattle, where my beautiful daughter just got married at a lovely beachside park on Puget Sound! :) Here is a photo of my girl and my new son-in-law!


I returned and went straight back to the first week of school! Needless to say, I have been quite busy!

Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know that I will be having a SALE! 20% off almost everythng in my store from August 17th - August 20th! TPT is also having a big  BACK TO SCHOOL SALE on August 18th and 19th, where you can get an additional 10% off if you enter code BTS13.



And if you need a first day of school activity, here is a FREEBIE FOR YOU:


Have a great start to your new year! 
Best wishes, Deborah


4 comments:

  1. Deborah,
    Beautiful pic! I call my daughter, "My Girl" too. She's 4 and all of a sudden it hit me that one day she will be a grown woman getting married! Whoa.

    It looks like the wedding was beautiful and your daughter looks fabulous!
    Deniece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Deniece! It was a beautiful wedding and she was a glowing bride. I am so proud of her, as I just stated in my latest post. Sorry to take so long to reply, but somehow I missed seeing this! I guess with the wedding and school starting, I had my mind elsewhere.
    All my best, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Deniece! It was a beautiful wedding and she was a glowing bride. I am so proud of her, as I just stated in my latest post. Sorry to take so long to reply, but somehow I missed seeing this! I guess with the wedding and school starting, I had my mind elsewhere.
    All my best, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Deniece! It was a beautiful wedding and she was a glowing bride. I am so proud of her, as I just stated in my latest post. Sorry to take so long to reply, but somehow I missed seeing this! I guess with the wedding and school starting, I had my mind elsewhere.
    All my best, Deborah

    ReplyDelete