The HappyEdugator

The HappyEdugator
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Click Here to Link to My TPT Store

Monday, May 6, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Sale on TPT May 7th and 8th!

Thank you, teachers, for the job you do! Happy Teacher Appreciation week!

I am sick with a nasty cold and can't write much tonight, but I do have exciting news! TeacherspayTeachers is havig a big site wide teacher appreciation sale on May 7th and 8th. Just use the code TAD13 at checkout to get 10% off all your purchases. Most sellers, including myself, are having sales in conjuntion with this event! Stop by my store, and get 20% off everything in the store!

 This is a great time to get those items on your wishlist!

All my best,
Deborah

TPT SALE!

No comments:

Post a Comment