The HappyEdugator

The HappyEdugator
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Click Here to Link to My TPT Store

Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day and the Beginning of Summer!

Happy Memorial Day! I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday, and hopefully some great food, too! We bought a new grill, since our old one bit the dust, and enjoyed some hot dogs and brats. I also hope everyone has taken time to honor those who made our freedom possible. Thank you to all who have served or are serving now.
Summer is here. Our classes are over, and soon most everyone will be on summer break. Don't forget to remind kids to read over the summer to avoid that summer "slide." I have some recommended reading lists you can print out if you don't have the time to make your own.

Summer-Reading-List-Grade-4-6

Summer-Reading-List-Grade-7-8

Recommended-Novel-Reading-Lists-for-Grades-7-12-with-Lexile-Levels

Have an enjoyable summer! I will still be posting from time to time as I  create new products and I will be giving several things away this summer in hopes of getting some feedback, so stay tuned!

All my best,
Deborah Hayes
aka HappyEdugator

No comments:

Post a Comment