The HappyEdugator

The HappyEdugator
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Click Here to Link to My TPT Store

Thursday, March 7, 2013

SALE in my TPT store March 8th and 9th!

Hello!
The Chromebooks are so much fun! I made a set of rules for using them to display on my SMARTboard, and if you are going to be using Chromebooks in your classroom, you can pick them up for free! Last week, I had my students write their journals in Google docs and share with me, and this week they are making homophone slide presentations in Google presentation. The kids just love using the new technology. Here is the link to the FREE rules, which can also be adapted to other laptops or devices:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Chromebooks-Rules-for-the-Classroom-FREE

Chromebooks Rules for the Classroom - FREE


As a thank you to my followers and all the sweet comments I have been getting, I decided it was time to say "thank you" back! So, on March 8th and 9th, I am having a 10% off sale in my TPT store. Stop by and pick up a deal.

For instance, I have a St. Patrick's Day fill-in activity on PowerPoint that will help your students learn a little about St. Patrick's Day, and have fun at the same time.  You might like to try it out. My students have enjoyed it in the past.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/St-Patricks-Day-Holiday-Fill-In-PowerPoint-Activity

St Patrick's Day Holiday Fill-In PowerPoint Activity

Testing is coming up soon. Don't forget to give your kids some test taking strategies for the big day. I have a PowerPoint that might help:

 http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Test-Taking-Strategies-for-State-Tests-PowerPoint

Test Taking Strategies for State Tests PowerPoint


Also, here are some Language Arts practice for middle grades:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Language-Arts-Standardized-Test-Practice-PowerPoint

Language Arts Standardized Test Practice PowerPoint

Best wishes,

Deborah Hayes
aka HappyEdugator


No comments:

Post a Comment