The HappyEdugator

The HappyEdugator
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Click Here to Link to My TPT Store

Friday, November 9, 2012

It's Friday! Veteran's Day Weekend! Time for a SALE

Hopefully, you had a wonderful Friday. Mine was. Except for one little glitch. My LCD projector stopped working. The light just went out, so I knew it wasn't getting power. It turns out, the breaker went out, and ALL the teachers on my side of our hall have lost power to their projectors. Problem is, we don't know when it will be fixed, for the part had to be ordered. So, no Smartboard lessons next week, or PowerPoints, or any video clips... :(

What is really terrific is that we have a three day weekend! Love it! Veterans Day Monday! I thank all of our service men and women who serve to keep us free. Tomorrow morning I will be riding on the VFW float in the Veteran's Day parade. The VFW honored me the year before last as their Teacher of the Year, and I was the state winner of their National Teacher Educaton Award. I am honored to have been invited once again to ride on their float in our small town Veteran's Day parade.

So, in honor of Veteran's Day, I have also decided to have a sale in my TPT store. Please stop by 11/10 - 11/12 for 20% off a large selection of items!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Happyedugator

Have a great weekend everyone!

Deborah
aka HappyEdugator

No comments:

Post a Comment