The HappyEdugator

The HappyEdugator
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Click Here to Link to My TPT Store

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Thank you to my followers SALE

Hello again,
I can't believe how fast time is flying by! It is almost Halloween...can you believe it? It seems like just yesterday it was the Fourth of July. Thank you for following me. I have more than 200 followers this week at my Teacherspayteachers store. To celebrate, I am going to have a sale tomorrow and Friday on any items related to October. Click on the link to my store or go to
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Happyedugator

It has been a busy year so far for me, and working with the new common core curriculum doesn't leave much extra time for creating. However, I have a few new items in my store, so come on in, and sort my items by Most Recent to see my new additions! :)

I had fun making a spider webquest. It will be on sale tomorrow! Check it out at
 http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spider-Webquest-Assignment

Enjoy! And again, thank you for your support!

Deborah
aka HappyEdugator

No comments:

Post a Comment