The HappyEdugator

The HappyEdugator
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Click Here to Link to My TPT Store

Monday, August 6, 2012

Back at it - Save 10% through Wednesday at my TPT store

Well, folks! Summer is wrapping up. Some of you are already teaching and back to it! I have to go back to school this week myself. I have had a wonderful summer, but now I have got to get in gear.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am having a sale in my TPT store. Today through Wednesday, take 10% of certain back to school items in my store! So, if you are trying to get ready for Open House, here is a little break for you!

Stop by! http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/HappyEdugator

Happy teaching!

Deborah

1 comment:

  1. You have some great items in your store! =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete