The HappyEdugator

The HappyEdugator
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Click Here to Link to My TPT Store

Friday, July 6, 2012

Free E-book and TPT sale

Hello again!

It has been such a busy summer. I hope everyone has been enjoying fun in the sun. I have been having spectacular summer days watching my toddler grandson Carter. It has been so much joy.

I wanted to let everyone know that I found a lot of deals this summer, but one of my favorite sites for deals is Frugalgirls.com. If you haven't checked it out yet, you might be surprised. Right now, they have a link to a free e-book for the little ones.

http://thefrugalgirls.com/category/educational-freebies

I am also having a sale on TPT! Stop by my store this weekend and save 10% on everything!

Deborah
aka HappyEdugator

1 comment: