The HappyEdugator

The HappyEdugator
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.

Click Here to Link to My TPT Store

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Good Afternoon,
Happy New Year! We have high hopes for 2012. One of my resolutions this year is to be more of service to others. I hope this blog will be a great service to busy teachers and homeschool parents in the coming year.

Today, to start off the year right, I am giving away my Happy New Year handout. It has customs and traditions of how the New Year is celebrated around the world. It is suitable for grades 6 and up for independent reading, but it could also be used with 4th and 5th graders with support. My 7th graders have always enjoyed reading about other traditions. It is a nice way to get your students warmed up to reading again when they return to school.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Happy-New-Year-Handout

Also, I am having a New Year sale and everything in the store is 15% off!

Hope 2012 is a wonderful year for you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment